Apple GSX Database contains almost all the necessary info to determine an iPhone’s lock and overall status!
Legitimate and authorized IMEI Check Service & iPhone Unlock Providers use Apple GSX Database to deliver their services!
In this article, I will show you what is the Apple GSX Database exactly and how it interacts with iPhone IMEI Check Service and Official IMEI Unlock Method!
Everything about Apple Global Service Exchange (GSX)
Apple Global Service Exchange (GSX) is a tool capable of single service, repair and order management. Apple partners use GSX to pull together various service business with Apple worldwide.
- GSX Web Services is a data exchange which Apple’s partners use to integrate their applications with GSX.
- OnSite helps you instantly access the Apple GSX database for warranty and service parts lookups. You enter the iPhone IMEI number and OnSite accesses the Apple GSX database for the warranty status and the parts that can be ordered for repairs.
- There is also Lightspeed OnSite and Can Access Web Services privileged account
Ok, this stuff is for companies that want to cooperate with Apple! What is really interesting for us, the iDevices users, is the kind of info an IMEI Check Service get us through Apple GSX database so let’s get into that!
Apple GSX Database info & iPhone IMEI Check Service
The most important part of iPhone Unlocking and iPhone buying is the iPhone IMEI Check Service!
This service uses the iPhone’s IMEI number (All the ways to find an iPhone’s IMEI number) to instantly uncover:
- The iPhone’s SIM Lock Status
- ALL iPhone’s hidden issues
- The iPhone’s Blacklist Status
- Which Mobile Network locked or blacklisted your iPhone
- iPhone’s true specs (color, storage, serial number and more)
- The iPhone’s iCloud Lock Status
- IMEI/SERIAL replacement status
- The iPhone’s Contract Status
- The iPhone’s Warranty Status
- The iPhone’s Insurance Claims
But where all this info is coming from?
We have to thank Apple GSX Database and Carriers’ Servers for that!
Example of info provided by Apple GSX Database
So, the IMEI Check Report will contain crucial info about the iPhone, extracted from Apple GSX Database and Mobile Networks’ servers! Let’s take a look at how it will look like!
|IMEI:||The only info you have to provide|
|ICCID:||Also, known as iPhone UDID number|
|TableModel:||iPhone model, color, storage, Carrier|
|Unlocked:||True or False|
|Unbricked:||True or False|
|Activation Status:||Yes or No|
|First Unbricked Date:||The first time a SIM card worked with this iPhone|
|Last Unbricked Date:||The last time a SIM card worked with this iPhone|
|Warranty Status:||Apple Limited Warranty or AppleCare+ or none|
|Warranty Status Days Remaining:|
|Sold To:||Mobile Network service|
|Initial Activation Policy:||Policy, Carrier & country|
|Applied Activation Policy:||Policy, Carrier & country|
|Next Tether Policy (Carrier):|
|Sim Lock: Unlocked||Locked or Unlocked|
|Find My iPhone:||ON or OFF|
And that’s not all because other info, like blacklist status, insurance claims, replaced IMEI number and more, will be extracted from the right Carriers’ servers!
iPhone Unlocking and Apple GSX Database
There are two ways to SIM Unlock an iPhone!
The first one is to get in touch with the Carrier that locked the iPhone but this requires a lot of paperwork, has many limitations and if the iPhone you bought is refurbished, it is almost impossible to be able to provide the necessary info (for example you might even need the security number of the iPhone’s previous owner).
The other and only alternative is the Official IMEI Unlock Method!
This service is approved by Apple and all Mobile Networks and access Apple GSX Database in order to change the iPhone’s SIM lock status to unlocked!
So, Apple GSX Database is for sure the key part of iPhone Checking & iPhone Unlocking!
If you still have questions about iPhone Unlocking, leave a comment below and I will help you ASAP!
This post is all about:
- gsx apple unlocking method (15)
- Apple GSX Database (14)
- gsx apple (7)
- apple gsx (5)
- gsx database (2)